SoccerFest is a two (2) day tournament held on Saturday October 29th and Sunday October 30th and is sanctioned by both the Connecticut Junior Soccer Association and the United States Youth Soccer Association.
We know Clubs have many tournament choices, we believe our SoccerFest tournament provides a unique experience for your club! We would be happy to discuss our SoccerFest tournament with you or where possible, come to a board meeting (or attend virtually). Some of the differentiators of our SoccerFest tournament include:
- Timing of the Event - It is a great way to end your season!
- Logistics of the Event - All of our fields are a few minutes away and we do our best to ensure ALL teams play at least one (1) game at our main complex to experience the entire SoccerFest Village. (We believe you should feel like you are at a special event and not just another game in another town)
- Vendors - Come Hungry! We have had Lobster, Grilled Cheese, Soup, Cannoli’s, Burgers to name just a few!
- Competition - Teams across CT, RI and MA attended last year!
- Award Presentation (Sportsmanship) - All U9 & U10 players receive a medal with a special announcement (we encourage the coaches to say a few words to their team). We also provide large Championship trophies to the u11-u14 winners and Medals to the runner-ups (with an opportunity to celebrate and have the coaches say a few words to their teams).
- Photographs - We have a professional photographer capturing your team and players through-out the event (Photos are available for purchase through the vendor).
We will have our famous Soccer Village that will include many SPOOKY SURPRISES including a live radio broadcast, Clock your Shot, phone charging station, warming tent, Souvenir T-Shirts, soccer merchandise, hair and nail coloring and some of the best and unique food vendors from across the Northeast.
Separate competitions for Boys and Girls will be held in the following age groups: U9 (8v8), U10 (8v8), U11 (8v8), U12 (11v11), U13 (11v11) and U14/U15 (11v11). U9 & U10 participants will play four (4) games and will receive a participation award. Teams in the U-11 - U-14 brackets will play three (3) games and a championship game (if they qualify). Teams are encouraged to exchange patches after the completion of each game.
The entry fee for the tournament is $500 (U9 and U10 Divisions) and $550 (U11 – U14 Divisions). Multi-Team and Full-Club Discounts are available.
Acceptance of applications will be based upon space in the indicated division and the date the application is submitted. Register as soon as possible as divisions filled up quickly last year!
Also, LIKE SoccerFest on Facebook!